Plan Your Visit
Oster Regent Theater
103 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The Oster Regent Theatre does not own its own parking lot but there is parking available within 1-2 blocks. The City of Cedar Falls allows parking in the downtown area for two to four hours Monday through Saturday from 9am – 8pm, depending on the street. Most of our shows and events take place on Friday and Saturday evenings, and Sunday afternoons when there are no parking restrictions. Street parking is available all around the theatre on various streets with a short 1-2 block walk of the theatre. Also, there are several business that allow our theatre patrons to park in their lots when those businesses are closed, including Tandem Tire, behind the theatre. For most of our events, the box office is open 1 hour before the performance so there is plenty of time to find a place to park and enjoy the beautiful historic downtown Cedar Falls prior to show time. During our June and August shows on evening performances, there is a FREE shuttle from 6-10pm that runs from Gateway Park just north of the Cedar River that will drop you off and pick you up.
There are several great restaurants close to the Oster Regent theatre. The theatre is located on the corner of 1st & Main Street in historic downtown Cedar Falls. The theatre is located in the 100 block. Those restaurants that are within a 3 block walk include:
- The Pump Haus Pub & Grill - A sports bar with American fare, burgers, sandwiches. Individual flat screens in booths. Located on the 300 block of Main Street.
- Montage Restaurant - A collection of flavors. Fish, steak, salmon and pasta. Just down the street on the 200 block of Main.
- Tony's LaPizzeria - Watch them make Great pizza, also pasta, sandwiches with a cool contemporary bar. Visit the 400 block of Main.
- The Cedar Falls Brown Bottle - Italian dining and beyond. Pasta and lots of food that ends in a vowel! The Brown Bottle is located about 1/2 mile northwest of the theatre.
- Or visit any of the places above and enjoy!
The Oster Regent Theatre has worked hard to be accessible to all people that want to enjoy the arts. Our theatre was one of the original eight businesses in Northeast Iowa designated "Elder Friendly" by the Hawkeye Valley Area Agency on Aging. The theatre also worked with the Black Hawk Center for Independent Living to assure we had friendly access to our venue.
- The theatre has an elevator that operates for all three floors of the building.
- The entrance to the theatre is slightly ramped from the outside sidewalk to the inner lobby and main floor of the house. A patron may travel from outside to the inner theatre without any steps involved.
- The theatre is a NO Smoking Facility on any of the grounds.
- The theatre is equipped with assisted listening devices. Headsets, available free of charge, may be picked up at the box office one-half hour prior to the performance. We ask that you leave a drivers license when requesting a headset.
- Restroom stalls are equipped with sturdy bars and handrails.
- Low level drinking fountains are available on all three floors
- Please call prior to performance for any additional information or questions.