Rent the Theatre
Rent the Deery Room
Auditorium Rental for Stage, Shows, Concerts & Recitals, etc. Cost
- $500 per performance
- $150 per rehearsal
- Special rates available for Non-Profit Organizations, Schools and Church groups.
- Note: Rental quotes are for a six-hour period. $50/hour will be charged beyond six hours. Includes: Use of Green Room Make-up Room (supplies not included) designated dressing areas Required staff person present
- Note: Lessee is responsible for clean-up. Auditorium for Meetings, Seminars, Weddings Cost: $400 per event Includes: Use of apron of stage only. No access to make-up or dressing room or Green Room. Required staff person present (maximum 6 hours - after 6 hours Lessee pays $40 per hour) One microphone and general stage lighting - no cue changes.
- $175 (with no food or drink used in the room)
- $200 with kitchen privileges (if food or drink is involved) sink, microwave, full size fridge.
- Rental quotes are for a six-hour period including set up and take down of your event. $20/hour will be charged beyond six hours.
- Includes: Ten 6-foot tables, 70 folding chairs and two 8-foot buffet tables.
Note: This can be an expensive part of your rental. To help expedite it, a written explanation of your setup needs should be communicated at least two weeks before the rental.
A CFCT technical consultant is required for all stage shows/concerts for set up of lighting, sound and any special stage requirements. $50 minimum plus $15/hr. after 4 hrs.
Technicians for: Operation of lighting and sound equipment during rehearsals and performance or event. $25 minimum plus $10/hr. after 4hrs.Use of equipment:
- Light board: $75 per use
- Sound board: $75 per use
- Follow spots: $25 per use
- Gels for lights: $10 per color
- Digital Projector: $50 per use
- Microphone $25 per use
- Digital LED Marquee Rental: $100 up to 3 days & $25 per day thereafter.
- Piano: $50 per use (per use is described as performance or rehearsal)
- The theatre owns 14-Audio Technica wireless lav lapel mics, 2-handheld Shure SM58 wired mics, 1-handheld Audio Technica wireless mic.
- Lessee will provide the theatre an accounting of the number of people at Lessee's event (ie.-ticket stub count).
- A staff representative must be on the premises at all times during the rental period unless other arrangements are made with Lessee. Staff may restrict or stop inappropriate activities by the Lessee and its guests.
- The Oster Regent is a SMOKE FREE building.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the auditorium. The LESSEE IS EXPECTED TO MONITOR THIS.
- If the use of CFCT sound and/or lighting equipment or additional technical assistance is required, only trained technicians provided by CFCT will be used. An hourly fee will be assessed in addition to the basic rental fee.
- The Lessee assumes all liability for its activities and must hold CFCT harmless for acts by or upon the Lessee and its guests.
- Rental of CFCT facilities in no way constitutes endorsement or sponsorship of the Lessee's programs or activities by CFCT and may not be promoted as such.
- Drills, tape, staples, nails and damage-producing fasteners may not be used on any surface of the Oster Regent Theatre. The use of poster putty will be allowed only on wooden surfaces. It must be completely removed by the Lessee.
- The use of pyrotechnics will not be allowed. Open flame is restricted to stationary candles in enclosed holders to be used as table decorations (i.e. votive) for dining or special social events. Confetti, glitter, materials that may adhere to surfaces or cracks are not allowed.
- Helium balloons and lighter than air products are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Use of the Theatre Marquee is not part of the rental.
- Lessee will acknowledge theatre help, in any playbill or program, by listing name and position where appropriate (ie.-Tim King-Technical consultant).
- The CFCT uses "re" in the spelling of Theatre for both CFCT and Oster Regent Theatre. Any advertising/marketing materials of Lessee will reflect the proper name.